Human Rights Management Declaration
SM Entertainment has established the Human Rights Management Declaration to identify and address any potential elements within its management activities that may infringe on human rights.
Diversity and Inclusion
SM Entertainment does not discriminate against anyone based on race, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age, gender identity, political opinion, etc., and strives to promote Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) values.
Prohibition of Forced Labor and Employment of Minors
SM Entertainment prohibits compulsory labor against members’ free will and assumes a fundamental principle of not employing minors. When legally employing minors, we give more consideration to them than the standards specified in the law. Furthermore, SM Entertainment respects the ideas of its artists and trainees as much as possible and protects their human rights while supporting their entertainment activities and training them.
Safety and Health Measures
To protect the safety and health of its members, SM Entertainment continuously educates them on related subjects, creates a pleasant working environment, and complies with various laws and regulations related to safety and health.
Protection of Human Rights of Business Partners
SM Entertainment treats its business partners fairly, supports and cooperates with them in practicing their respective human rights management, and respects and protects the human rights of their members.
Protection of Customer's Human Rights
SM Entertainment respects and protects the human rights of artists’ fans and all customers who purchase and use SM Entertainment's products and services.
How to Report a Human Rights Violation
SM Entertainment accepts reports on human rights violations of employees, partners, and customers. We ensure that the personal information and the contents of the report provided by informants remain confidential, collect, and manage them in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws.
Safety and Health Management System
SM Entertainment has established the Safety and Health Management System and conducted Safety and Health Management through regular inspections and reinforcement to create a safe workplace.
- We incorporate a safety-first culture by establishing appropriate occupational safety and health management system aligning with our purpose and the organization’s size and executing systems to listen to our employees.
- We actively participate in accident prevention activities to predict and eliminate risk factors in the work environment in advance and enable preemptive management.
- We fulfill our responsibilities and roles by strengthening the win-win cooperation system and providing safe and favorable working conditions to protect business partners’ lives and safety.
- Our employees and business partners comply with safety and health laws and other compliance regulations.
- Our employees and partners' employees regularly review the current status and continuously reinforce the system to promote everyone's safety and health.